Soigneur Cycling Journal – Issue 17
Soigneur is an International Cycling Journal which celebrates the past, present & future of cycling culture in writing and photography.
Soigneur Cycling Journal 17 is 208 beautiful pages of the best cycling content we could find. Recounting the past and present of cycling culture, by contributors from around the world.
Features in this edition include:
- Tour de France portfolio by John Pierce
- Portraits of la Vuelta Pais Vasco riders by Kåre Dehlie Thorstad
- Roads to ride (returning feature)
- Matt Rendell on Colombian cycling
- Herbie Sykes on Team Lampre and the death of Italian