Blumenhaus – Issue 4
Blumenhaus explores Botany with a romantic approach through 196 pages of editorials, portfolios, words & illustrations.
In this volume…
- Ancient History - flowers & their meanings
- The Modern Garden Cottage Revolution
- Horticouture - A History of Fashion & Flowers
- The Classical Origins of Leisure and Philosophy in the Garden
- A Neighbour Who Left Me Flowers on My Doorstep Every Friday
- Grown in Cloth: 19th Century Botanical Quilts
- On Prairie Girls: The Endurance of Pastoral Romanticism
196 pages / Size: 25 x 34 cm
Made in Paris, printed in Spain on offset quality paper.
Cover 350g, inside 120g.