Curves Magazine – Number 07: Sicily
Curves – Soulful Driving is an enthusiasts magazine produced in high quality for people who are passionate about driving cars, riding motorbikes or cycling and are in search of pleasure and adventure on the road. People who want to escape the day-to-day routine and would like to fulfil an exclusive dream. It is magazine for people delight in celebrating the planning of a journey. It is for the enthusiasts and for the true believers who experience the journey in their mind before immersing themselves in the adventure itself.
Covering 1,500 kilometres in five stages – does that sound like an ambitious rally roadbook? Just the opposite in fact. A tough pace is not the preferred style in the motherland of sensuous delights, but »soulful driving«. While the heroes of CURVES in the seventh volume of the asphalt bible drift ecstatically from curve to curve, there is still plenty of time for them to do some sightseeing outside the cockpit on an island that has perhaps the greatest diversity of flora and fauna in the Mediterranean. And that was certainly well worth it: Sicily has an abundance of mountains, sea and natural beauty to offer.
- Format: 21 x 28 cm
- Fascinating photo coverage of the most beautiful roads of Sicily
- Pictures partly taken from the helicopter
- Well-known perfect route recommendations and sightseeing tips
- A big dose of race sport and culture
- Lean back, buckle up, browse – and enjoy!
- Including 5 overview maps and 4 height profiles
- 30 page view behind the scenes
- poster with route maps and collage, printed both-sided, upright 380 × 540 mm
Bilingual book in German and English