Enki Magazine – Volume 53: Kit Houses
Regular price €17.70
Regular priceUnit price per
Enki is an exquisite monthly home and architecture magazine with an emphasis on modern and sustainable design.
Carefully curated and renowned for its sense of quiet and sophisticated luxury and style, this magazine showcases how creative and unique design can change the way you live in a more mindful way.
Each monthly issue features insightful interviews with expert architects, the latest news and product launches from across the worlds of architecture, interior design and technology, with beautiful photography on high quality pages which showcase inspiring homes from tranquil settings all over the globe.
Featured in enki magazine Volume 53:
- Architecture projects including: a red cedar-clad, low-impact building designed as a tranquil holiday home in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Sussex coastline; three blackened timber cabins for rent in enchanting woodland in Reckenthal, Germany, and a renovated organic farm, built by Clementine Blakemore Architects using passive design techniques, creates an accessible rural retreat in Dorset
- Is flatpack the future of self building? In a dedicated feature, Enki delves into the details of prefabricated building and kit homes and how they are changing the landscape of architecture
- Enki’s curation of sustainable shopping ideas for your bathroom
- Architect spotlight: We talk to Martin Beverfjord of Rever & Drage
- A sneak peek inside a recently renovated farmstead and vineyard visitor experience in East Sussex
- Interview with ceramicist Sam Gordon who reveals all about his off-grid lifestyle in Australia
- Enki Technology Editor James Day’s round-up of the latest work from home tech