Noble Rot – Issue 14: Wine On The Edge
Noble Rot Magazine is the home of exciting wine and food writing. Since its launch in 2013, Noble Rot has seen chefs Fergus Henderson, Honey & Co and Stephen Harris rubbing shoulders with artists like Brian Eno, Mark Ronson and David Shrigley, blurring the boundaries between gastronomy and the creative arts. Contributors include Marina O’Loughlin, Shaun Keaveny, John Niven, Neal Martin, Jamie Goode, Kate Spicer and Jon Bonné. The magazine is based in London, and published every four months in both print and digital formats.
We're adding the final touches to the righteous summer instalment of Noble Rot, where we...
- meet ‘the good cook’ Simon Hopkinson over lunch at West London’s 6 Portland Rd.
- visit Ribeira Sacra’s vertigo-inducing vineyards, currently producing some of Spain’s most exciting red wines.
- celebrate the last 30 years of British food in 30 iconic dishes.
- have ‘a quick snifter’ with Belgium’s finest electronic music makers Soulwax.
- take a gut-busting tour of San Sebastían, the Basque Country’s gastronomic mecca.
- meet the characters behind Russell Norman's favourite Venetian restaurants and bars.
- ask a cast of Rotters including Diana Henry, Fergus Henderson and Rowley Leigh to invent some new words for our Food & Wine Dictionary, a must read for all those suffering from fallergies, waggamumbles, or simply obsessed by neagh.